Saturday, 28 April 2007

Yeah Baby, my latest layout

I asked Steve to choose 2 photos for me to scrap. I get into a rut of doing the same photos and I knew he would choose something to take me out of my rut and comfort zone. So he pulls out 2 photos from a 70's style b'day party. But, one of the photos I did not want as the focus of the page so I got 2 more photos from the same party. I had in my head how I wanted it to look with just the 2 photos so I then had to re think with an added 2 and as it evolved I had to had a 5th photo. I had fun with this layout. I used paint for the 1st time and gave it a bit of a messy look with some highlights of gold which are hard to see in the photo. This is not publication worthy but I do like how it turned out!



1 comment:

Rachael said...

Groovy!! Love the hinges!