Wednesday, 4 April 2007

One for Aussie Scrapjacked


A new fun blog with challenges. I have become a bit of a challenge junkie. It is great to get the creative juices flowing and maybe try a technique I might not have otherwise done.

With this layout I did sewing which I have been wanting to do but just not! Well it was quite an amusing experience really. I don't have a proper sewing machine so while in the States I got a very small craft sewing machine. Cost me all of $10 I think. So I thought this was the perfect opportunity to give iot a go...........what a joke that piece of ....... is! So my sister came back in the evening with her sewing machine just so I could get it done, I was on a roll and I wanted to finish it. So the little $10 is going to be donated somewhere else!

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

This layout is lovely Yvette - well done. I'd be lost without my trusty old Janome!
Petrina. :)