Thursday, 26 April 2007

Blog #19 Websters Wednesday

The challenge today is to find an adjective for each letter in your name, and this is not easy with a Y and a V!!! So here it is

yummy
Well I often say yummy mummy, I wish I was.

voluptuous
2. (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; "Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes"; "a curvy young woman in a tight dress"

Equisite
I guess some of these are wishful thinking :) Though DH would probably agree

talented
Yep, in my own little way

true
Absolutely, true to myself and my family and friends!

eager
And some might too eager at times. Eager to learn new things amd have new experiences!

Come back later, I have some new photos and a layout to put up.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay...got to give you HUGE props for using Yummy and Voluptuous!

Excellent, excellent adjectives!

Lynn said...

I'm with Lisa... Voluptuous was a GREAT one!