Saturday, 28 April 2007

Blog challenge #20 Truth or Dare Friday and other news

THE DARE: Tell us about your most embarrassing moment. Well there really are too many to choose from, but,

Age: 17
Setting: Best friends brothers 21st.
Incident: OK get the picture, best friends brothers friends are GORGEOUS!!! So as any typical 17 yr old I feel awkward and unsure of myself, but....I still manage to make a fool of myself. We were all dancing on a hard wood floor to 80's music. I was wearing heels, which I didn't often do. My friend and I plus a couple of cute guys, (one in particular I was rather attracted to and had hoped he was to me)were spinning and doing silly dance moves, next minute I am on my butt having gone over on my ankle. Cute guy helps me up and over to a chair where it is obvious I have sprained my ankle, DOH. So I spend the rest of the evening with my foot up and an ice pack close at hand. Incidentally the cute guy was not ever and never would have ben interested in me ;)

In other news. I still haven't got any photos up, hopefully over the weekend I can do that. I plan on doing a double layout this weekend. Today is wet so I might get a chance to have some scrapping time.

Tobyn has his 1st game of field hockey today. Steve is the coach. Hopefully they will have a good game. Tobyn is only playing because Steve is the coach so it will be interesting to see how much enthusiasm he has for it. Steve and Tobyn have come home from hockey, and they won 4-2. And Tobyn says he had a good time.

Tobyn came home with a great school report this week. Almost all A's, he just needs to improve his presentation. He is so much more motivated this year.

Well, 'til later, gotta go have a shower and have a cup o' coffee.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yikes...what is it about the age of 17??? At least you have a sense of humor about the whole thing!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

at least you can now laugh about it. Thanks for sharing!!

Patrice~ said...

Ohhhh, those teen years!

Rachael said...

Yep, the teen years! LOL

Kimberly said...

yeah...that age...so much fun. NOT. lol...