Monday, 23 April 2007

Finally caught up

After having had my brother and his girlfriend here for a week I have finally caught up on the websites I visit, YAY. So now I can update here too. We had a nice week with my bro. The boys particularly enjoyed having 2 more people around to pay them attention! And it was wonderful to not have to cook for one if the evenings, my brother cooked a very nice pasta dish which Tobyn also enjoyed.
I didn't get any scrapping done! So Yesterday and today I have enjoyed getting back into it. Of course typically I try something and it doesn't go to plan. I wanted to print onto acetate. So I typed up what I wanted, found my acetate and printed, not thinking that I needed special acetate, which of course I did actually know, get the picture? I can really be a bit blonde at times. So of course what I printed wouldn't dry. But, fortunately we were planning a trip into town so I tacked on a trip into Warehouse Stationary, got what I needed and finished the page. The layout I am talking about was also the layout talked about a few posts down in the oops post. So here it is in all its glory. I am very pleased with how it turned out in the end, even with a couple of flaws.
We have a busy week ahead, but I hope to get 2 pages completed, 1 is currently in 2nd planning stage i.e I have the photos and some ideas, and the other is in 0.1 planning stage i.e I have an idea. Maybe I can get Steve to take the boys out on Wednesday?
Well thats all for now, back soon 'cos it is too hard to keep up to date if I leave it too long!
Well I am not able to upload the image right now, computer is going very slow, grr. I will post the layout tomorrow.

No comments: