Sunday, 29 April 2007

They're here at last

OK here is some eye candy for you.

I have been meaning to some recent pics of the boys on here for a few days now, and here they are. I am really enjoying my new camera, but I don't think the boys are, I think they have had enough of me taing photos of them. But I think they are such adorable targets for the Mummy paparazzi!

This is a pretty good shot of the 2 boys. It is difficult to get them together because Isaac is too active and Tobyn puts on silly faces.

Here is my big 18mth old. Where did that year and a half go? Look at his adorable eyes (but of course I am biased!)

A reasonable shot of my adorable big boy.

I love this photo of Steve and Isaac, look at the love in Daddys eyes!

I have been wanting to do canvas footprints for Isaacs wall since we had the room painted. Finally on Anzac day we did it. The 1st photo is Isaac doing his own canvas and he only put the brush in his mouth once! I just love the 2nd photo of his blue foot! There are more of a green foot and a blue face! They will be perfect for a scrapbook page!


Today we are having a pretty quiet day. Steve has to go in to work. He had to come home early on Friday because the car had a flat tyre and I don't know how to change it (but now I do!!!) Anyway he didn't know how to change it either because we had never had to do it and it has a special locking nut so our mags don't get stolen. So we had to call someone out to help us. While we were waiting Steve decided it was a good opportunity to stack the pile of wood we had delivered the day before. So he now needs to make up a few hours.
Tobyn is having a friend over to play this afternoon and Isaac and I will get to play I guess.
Oh big news for my fitness.....we bought an eliptical trsiner yesterday. I have been looking at treadmills for a while. I thought I could do this while Isaac is sleeping. So this weekend Smith City had a fitness expo and had stuff on sale including $500 off the treadmill I was thinking about. So we had decided on that, then Steve jumped on an elliptical trainer and asked my opinion. I have watched people in the gym use these before and I thought they looked so hard but when I got on I was impressed. It is low impact and works so many different muscle groups. I can't wait for it to be delivered on Tuesday!!! By the time we go to Oz in June I am sure I am going to look and feel alot better than I do right now!
Well, my big boy is hungry so I had better go and sort some lunch before Isaac wakes up.
TTFN

No comments: