Wednesday, 11 April 2007

Easter fun

We had a lovely Easter. Kind of quiet but busy at the same time. We had no plans for the weekend but ended up seeing people and doing things every day, so nice. We did an easter egg hunt for the boys on Sunday morning and it was so cute watching Isaac with his first hunt. He LOVED the chocolate so much he didn't want to let it go. Now he even knows that the chocolate is in the fridge and takes me by the hand to get some when HE wants it! LOL.

We also spent the weekend getting Isaac to sleep better at night. With all the changes he has had over the past few months he had got into a bad habit of waking a few times in the night and expecting a bottle. It was really affecting me and my mood. I had to convince Steve that my grumpiness was that and not that I was upset at him, boy sometimes he is too much of a SNAG. Anyway, last night Isaac woke at 10.30pm had a cuddle put back down and slept right through until 6.30am, YAY the hard work paid off.

Scrapbooking is a little on the backburner. I find the holidays too hard to do much, and especially when I have my bro and his GF coming next week and she is a huge clean freak. Not that my house is anywhere near unclean but I am worried because of a run in I had with her recently. As for scrapbooking I did do a page yesterday and I am so pleased becasue I used some stuff I have had sitting around since I was in the States. I don't LOVE the oage but it is nice enough, will post a pic later.

I will post some pics now of the boys over the weekend. Enjoy!




No comments: