Wednesday, 25 April 2007

Top feel good movie


Scrapgal blog challenge #19 Movie Monday. Lisa asked us to blog about our top feel good movie. Well it has taken me a few hours to think about this one. The first thing that came to mind was Grease...but...it is all about the music, the story line is a little weak and has some quite negative parts in it, but I do love it. So that isn't my fav!

THE TRUTH ABOUT CATS AND DOGS

I LOVE this movie! I can so relate to Abby, played by Janeane Garofolo. I think she is gorgeous, not the typical beauty but in my eyes very stunning. The characters low self esteem holds her back from believing that a gorgeous guy would like her looks, he liked her radio personality. As I said before I can relate, I am not a 'sterotypical' beauty, but many people tell me I am beautiful, I find it hard to accept. I think my DH is gorgeous so how did I end up with him, see my low-self esteem talking? Anyway, Abby ends up with the gorgeous man, now thats gotta make you feel good!

Other movies I love:
Princess Bride
Billy Elliot
The Neverending Story
Many Disney Movies, but in particular Aladdin, Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid
Calendar Girls

Thats all I can come up with right now, TTFN

3 comments:

Patrice~ said...

Your fave 'feel good' movie is one I really enjoyed watching, also. And as I scanned your list of other faves, I noticed I've watched several of those, too!!

Lisa said...

Another Princess Bride fan...woot! And yet another movie to add to my "must view" list!

Lynn said...

Love Princess Bride! Haven't seen The Truth about Cats and Dogs yet...