Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Black and White layout for Louise's blog challenge

So louise @ http://bigyellowdogblog.blogspot.com/ is having a little comp on her blog. She had a warm up challenge where by we were asked to create a layout using ONLY black and white. I like how it turned out so fresh. Thank you for the challenge Louise.

Most of the materials I have used came from a http://www.scrapbookoutletnz.co.nz kit. Peect for this challenge. Usually I don't use kits for challenges but I didn't have any other only b&w papers! My only disappointment with this layout is that there is a gorgeous tinkering ink patterned paper hiding behind all the stuff I added! I couldn't stop stincking and doodling and then I realised I had hidden ,most of this gorgeous paper. Gonna have to get me some more of that I think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both layouts are great!!!

You must be proud of Tobyn, sounds like he did really well with his dancing.

Anonymous said...

Great LO's love the B&W one especially! Good on Tobyn for 'going out there and doing his thing'!

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

I love this b&w layout, just gorgeous! My little girl dances and is really looking forward to her concert in a few weeks! They're such good fun.

Jenny said...

Love the b&w l/o