Friday, 12 October 2007

A new day!

Thanks for the comments regarding the last post. I truly appreciate your thoughts, ideas and support! I feel more able to think positively today. Every now and then it all comes out. I don't feel this way all the time but when you go through an incident like Isaacs test it brings it out stronger. With a clearer head I can now reason through the events yesterday. I am sure that some of the tests they did yesterday were beyond most 2 year olds ability. What we don't know is how much of an effect his prematurity will have on his long term development, so I over think things.

I found out today that Tobyn has some new kids in his cricket team and they are also year 4 like him, so that is wonderful!

Our weekend looks like it will be spent tidying and clearing away rubbish. We have got in a skip bin. Hopefully the boys will enjoy filling it with tree branches.

Sunny what a wonderful sight to see you here!!! The boys enjoyed their M&M's and I have enjoyed listening to Chris! Thank you so much! A parcel will be on it's way soon. I am making something which is taking longer than I had hoped;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's only natural to have moments/days like you had yesterday. But I'm glad you're feeling more positive about it today. And great news about the other boys in Tobyn's team! :-)

Anonymous said...

Everyone has those 'worry worry- days' now and again. Just great to hear you're feeling more positive again today!
How good for Tobyn to have same aged boys in the team now!
Hope the weather is sunny for your big clean up!