Tuesday, 23 October 2007

Scrapbook Essentials Blinkie

I am doing quite a few short random posts. Just a bit of fun LOL. Neen, one of the Dt members on SE has been playing with blinkies and Meg challenged us to put it on our blogs. So here it is. My only wish is that I knew how to link it so you can click on it and it would take you to the website, but alas I am not that computer literate!


Edited to add, I have got it all sorted I now have a blinkie in my sidebar that if you click on it, it will take you to Scrapbook Essentials. Thanks to Neen for the link and the blinkie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you were on wordpress then I could tell ya. Forgot how blogger works 0.o

Anonymous said...

oh well leats it's up there

Angela said...

It looks like you got it working now!

CoachDawn said...

hi there, found your blog on kiwiology! Your story of Isaac made me remember my kids at that age - thanks for the great memories :)

Trina said...

Wow, sounds like a hectic and busy time, but also really successful.

We've got a tree like yours. With lots of meaning and its the most beautiful one yet. Just like yours.

Love the pic of you hiding! Too funny!