Tuesday, 16 October 2007

The Egg Family and the frogman

I have heard of kids having eggs to look after before and I looked forward to the day my kids did it. And here it is. Tobyns class have to look after an egg each for a week. They are all pretty excited which is funny given that there are only 4 girls in his class! Mind you there have already been 5 deaths in 1 day LOL. Tobyn has called his egg Toby. He has made a house for it. The house has a comfy bed, a chair, a bookcase with miniature books and some pokemon cards. Tomorrow I have to egg sit. I hope Grandma Egg does a good job, LOL.





Isaac wearing his new goggles in the bath. He needs to get used to them for swimming and I think it won't take long!



Today I was thrilled to find out that my friend Adele has paid her deposit for scrap camp next April. I know it is ages away but I am so excited, this will be my first major scrapbooking outing! Woohoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you take ghood care of Toby Nana Egg 0.o Too cute how Tobyn made such a cool home for his egg.
Wow on Isaac with the goggles, isn't he doing well!
Ahh scrapcamp! Somuch fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember doing this at school! I remember I broke my egg after about 5 days and I was so upset, I wanted to last the whole week without breaking one!
It sure looks as though Tobyn is very nurturing and caring. And I know you'll do a good job today, Grandma!!

Trina said...

Oh, how cute! Good luck egg sitting Grandma!

Mrs Frizz said...

Too cute ... love the pics as well ... what a neat memory to scrap for later years ... egg sitting ...

Jenny said...

I have never heard of egg-sitting before :-) Hope you all do a good job! Yay for ScrapCamp!