Saturday, 1 September 2007

On a HIGH

I am so excited! I got 1st equal in this weeks scrapbook essentials ultimate scrapper comp. I am in shock! There were so many amazing and deserving layouts and I can't believe mine got chosen. Woohoo, doing a little happy dance!

Thank you for your kind thoughts for Isaac. He is much improved. After 1 dose of ibuprofen and a 3 hour sleep he was much better. He is now back to his cheeky rat big self. He still has a horrible chesty cough and an icky nose but I can will take that over the listless, sad little munchkin he was for 2 days. Last night I got my first night of full sleep in a week, so I am happy about that too. Unfortunately though I now have a horrible cough as well. C'est la vie, goes with the territory of being a Mum.

We have a very quiet weekend here, which I need after the last week. Steve is planning on taking the boys out this afternoon and giving me some space for an hour or so. Aaaah, looking forward to that.

ttfn

4 comments:

Ilka said...

I'm so glad to hear your little man is feeling better. I can still remember how heart wrenching it was seeing my little son so sick. And that's over a decade ago now. It gets easier once they're bigger.

Sorry to hear you caught the bug :(Hope you'll feel better soon! Good on your man for giving you some time out! I hope you have a truely quiet relaxing weekend and managed to catch up on some sleep too.

Well I am not one bit surprised that you got 1st with your LO! It's simply stunning!I luv luv luv it! The colours are amazing and so support the style of funky LO you chose. Love the doodling, the stitching and the beautiful photos so work with it!

Ilka said...

LOl our comments on our blogs must crossed each other. Thanks for your lovely comment!

Hannah said...

I'm so glad to hear that Isaac is feeling better. Poor guy!

CONGRATS on your win - VERY well-deserved! I loved your layout and you definitely deserved to get first place!! I'm so happy for you! Well done!!! :-)

Jenny said...

WTG Yvette!!