Sunday, 2 September 2007

The Music In Me

This is my layout for the first challenge at Neens The music in Me blog. Neen has started a blog with 2 challenges each month all to do with music. I know I am going to get lots of inspiration from this one!

This layout doesn't have wonderful photos on it! These were taken back in 1995 before we had an SLR and before I really knew much about how to take good pics! But the challenge using the title 'Ice Ice Baby' was perfect for these photos! So thank you Neen for a wonderful blog!

And I am so MAD, I just realised I spelt Melbourne wrong, ARGH! And the letters are stuck firm, they will be hard to change!!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Great layout, Yvette! I really want to do this challenge but I'm not sure if I'll get time. Neen will love your take on this, I'm sure! :-)

Ilka said...

Cool LO, especially love all those sequins and the subtitle it has that see through icy quality.

Neen and Mike said...

WOW! I am so stoked!
You layout ROCKS and you are officailly the first one in! Whoop whoop!

;) It will be in our little 'gallery' soon...

Jenny said...

Looks great Yvette - can you cut another piece of that blue c/s and stick it over?