Sunday, 2 September 2007

Isaac and Apollo, so cute!

Man this was just so cute I had to blog about it, deffinately a memory to keep alive!

After his bath tonight Isaac always likes a 'cuggle' with Mummy. So I took him and sat on the couch just as 'The Zoo' was starting. Apollo came and climbed onto Isaacs lap and made himself comfortable. Steve got the first couple of photos because it was so cute. Next minute Isaac is saying 'Yummy', Apollo was licking his face. I said 'Apollo is giving you a kiss' so then Isaac was giving Apollo mouth kisses! He doesn't even give me a 'proper' kiss, always turns his head for me to kiss his cheek. He must REALLY love Apollo. SO cute!





3 comments:

Daisy Designs said...

Awwww Elmo!!! Hehe.

Daisy Designs said...

p.s. my banner is my new logo for my jewellery :) www.daisy-designs.co.nz

I'm quite useless with graphics so Awesome Art designed that for me :D

Jenny said...

Very cute!