Friday, 21 September 2007

Tagged

Hannah tagged me last week and I have only just got around to doing it. So here goes....

Here’s how it works:
1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!

Y - Youthful - hmm, wishful thinking maybe?



V - Voluptuous - well.....when I was 22 a photographer said that to me and I took great offense. Now I would love for someone to say that!



E - Exercise - something I need to do a lot more of!!! I know the importance of it but I find it hard to MAKE myself do it!



T - Talented- Yes I do think I am talented. I love my photography and scrapbooking. I might not be 'the best' but I know my stuff is pleasing to my family and close friends and I love that!



T - Travellor - I LOVE to travel! I need my fix pretty regularly. This year I have been lucky to have done a trip down South with a very dear friend as well as travel to Oz with my family. 2 wonderful trips.



E - Entertainer - Aren't all Mums that? I feel I am constantly entertaining little people. And I love it. I love it when I do something that makes my boys laugh. I love it when I take them somewhere and they learn something new. I love that I am helping them along their life path. I also love to be entertained! I love going to live shows, movies, concerts and I am really looking forward to T's dance recital in Oct!!!

So thats me. I could have done my middle name, Maree, might have been a little easier. As for the tagging...I can't tag 6 people but I will tag

Fee

Jenny

Lainie

It is fun and we get to learn more about you.

My next blog post will have may final layout for the SE ultimate scrapper comp. I don't want to make this post too long, plus the little man is waking up.

ttfn

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for playing along! Told you it was fun :-)
I enjoyed reading and learning a bit more about you.

Daisy Designs said...

Thanks Yettie :p

Raewyn aka whinney said...

Thank you for your comment on my COKE layout for Neen's challenge, happy scrapping.
Raewyn