Thursday, 3 May 2007

Websters Wednesday, things I know for sure

OK so Lisa at scrapgal sure likes is to use our brains! Today we are to blog three things we know for sure. This was pretty challenging for the old brain in the morning!

1. Having children is a precious gift and I am SO fortunate to have 2 happy healthy boys!

2. Chocolate cures any ills and worries and is also great when celebrating. And that is in any form, chocolate cake, hot chocolate, chocolate dessert, a chocolate bar, and the list goes on.

3. Weeds never stop growing!!! And I need to go weed my vege patch, which at the moment has no veges in it!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

"Weeds never stop growing!!! And I need to go weed my vege patch, which at the moment has no veges in it!"

Yes, but at least something is growing...right?

Never underestimate the power of something with a will to thrive.

Guess that makes me a weed!

Patrice~ said...

Yep. I hear you!
Weeds are kinda like grey hair - pull one, two come back . . .
Love your observations!

Jenn~ said...

So true, So true! Amen to the children! Amen, Amen!!!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

You are so right about chocolate it can fix everything.