Tuesday, 8 May 2007

Back to it. Blog challenge #25

Scrapgal challenge today by Shandy. Shandy asked us to blog about National Scrapbooking Day. Considering this seems to be an American happening there wasn;t any events around here. Maybe next year I should organise something myself and start the trend here too.

Shandy also posed the question how and why you got into scrapbooking.

I first found out about scrapbooking when I was invited to a creative memories evening. I loved the idea of creating memory album for my children, grandchildren etc. BUT, I didn't like the style or price of CM. I didn't think any more of it until 3 years later when we moved to America and a good friend was also interested in SB'ing and it's all uphill from there. I love the creative side of it as much as the story telling. I wish I had more time to scrap, but I know that I will get more when Isaac is older and that time will come all too soon!

Unfortunately I also spent the weekend feeling rotten. Bad headcold. My darling husband pretty much took on looking after the boys for most of the weekend and I got to sleep in both days. I am feeling alot better now, but Steve has come down with it now. Hopefully the boys don't get too sick!

TTFN

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

Lisa said...

Your story of how you came to scrappin sounds so familiar. Isin't it funny how something we don't end up embracing can be a stepping stone to something better!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Sorry to hear you did not feel well on NSD.

Shandy said...

NO FUN about the headcold -- your dh sounds awesome to let you sleep in - what a sweety!

yeah.. I think most of us were introduced to SB'ing by CM -- LOL