Thursday, 31 May 2007

Finally a New Layout!

So finally I have done a little scrapbooking since Mum left. I asked Tobyn to pick me out some photos to scrap and he pulled out these photos of him and his God family. He is feeling particularly close to them since he had a slep over at their place earlier in the year. He keeps asking when he can go and stay again.

Anyway this layout is using some of the product from the April monthly kit from The Scrapbook Outlet. The May kit is shipping over the next couple of days so I figured I had better get going with using some of Aprils kit. I also used my new sewing machine that I got for my birthday. Hope you enjoy looking.



TTFN

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks fantastic Yvette, love the waves you have used :)

Lara said...

looks stunning! WTG :-)

Jenny said...

Looks great Yvette. I am so excited about getting the May kit!!

Rach H said...

wow love it!!
you have done a fantastic job + thx for sharing.