Tuesday, 29 May 2007

He WON!!!

A very proud Mummy moment today! Tobyn came 1st in his year for the speech competition. He was so nervous on Sunday night and we had a big talk with him about how we understood and I think it helped because last night he was OK about practising. He as still a little nervous this morning but he harnessed those butterflies and nailed it. I was so proud and almost bawled my eyes out, I did have tears but not that he knew. Everyone including his teachers are so proud of him!!! Thats all for now, I will come back later with some photos from the weekend. Just had to skite I can hardly keep it in......

2 comments:

Mel said...

Well done, Tobyn. As someone who did a lot of public speaking/debating at college I can only say this skill is one of THE BEST things he can learn at school that will help him in his adult life. Go Tobyn!

Jenny said...

I am glad he was able to harness those butterflies. I can understand just how you are feeling - go Tobyn!