Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Some fun stuff

How's this for a fun thing to do. I wonder you can actually get one some where, ooh but I have an idea!

Rubik Cube Generator

We had a wonderful day on Saturday with Steve's sister Clare and her family, Bryan, Hannah and Adam. We don't get to see them as often as we should and they only live an hour away. Not enough days in the week. It wasn't a particularly nice day weather wise so the day was spent playing with the cars, playing board games and sardines. Lots and lots of giggles playing sardines. For those that don't know, sardines is a hide and seek game, one person hides and everyone else has to find them, when you find them you have to hide with them, last person there is in next. Our place has quite a few cupboards and spaces for hiding so it is becoming the thing to do in our place, fun, fun, fun!

This weeks layouts are up at http://scrapbookessentials.co.nz I am very happy with my layout this week. Even Steve loves it and he is VERY honest! My plan for the next 5 is to have the idea before Sunday and then spend Sunday afternoon working on it, this way I have a couple of days up my sleeve if it doesn't go to plan. Fortunately Steve is in agreement with my plan, kind of revolves around him looking after the boys for a couple of hours. I'll be back later to load my layout for you to see.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oooh, cool, love that Rubix cube generator! And I have to say I really loved your layout for the SE comp this week!!

Ilka said...

Fab looking cube! Sardines sounds like loads of fun what a neat version of hide and seek! Love it!
So great to hear your hubby issupporting your obsession:) Good when they 'get us' isnt it.