Friday, 24 August 2007

I got a spot prize!

Wow, what a shock I got this morning when I saw that I got a spot prize in the Ultimate scrapper comp. So entering this has been so worth while! I have got some layouts done that I would never have done otherwise plus I am going to get a little something in the post, YAY. The standard of layouts in this comp is so high and I am so impressed with what people can come up with in such a short amount of time while being pushed out of there 'normal' scrapping.

And just a cute photo of Isaac. Tobyn stuck this bow to Isaacs head and Isaac left it there for ages!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay! So glad you got a spot prize because your layout is REALLY cool! And I mean that!

CUTE photo!!

Ilka said...

Awesome and well deserved:)
Isaac is such a cutie!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Yay Yvette and Isaac looks sooo cute