Friday, 3 August 2007

Angel vs devil?

Look at this little man



I turned my back for a few seconds and he had his hands in the ashes bucket and a mouthful of ashes. I couldn't help but laugh and had to grab the camera! And before you all get up in arms, it was a bucketful of COLD ashes, had been there for a couple of days. Surprisingly he didn't gag and just carried on with his business playing. When I tried to clean him up he had a tantrum!

This is something I have to get used to with him, so totally the opposite of Tobyn.

And isn't this scene just heart warming? He just adores Apollo and he is such a laid back easy going kid and this position sums him up well.



I am looking forward to the weekend for a few reasons. First and most important Steve comes home, YAY. Secondly, we are going to the stage show Cats. Wish us luck though because we are taking Isaac. I think it will be enough exciting stuffgoing on to keep him interested and he loves music and dance, so fingers crossed. Thirdly I am going to drop in on the cyber crop at Scrapbook outlet and work on a couple of challenge layouts.

I hope you all have a great weekend, ttfn

4 comments:

Ilka said...

Oh he's just adorable and so photogenic! Hope you guys are having a great time at Cats!
Might catch you at the cybercrop!

Hannah said...

What a little cutie!! He's so angelic looking, even with his face covered in ashes! LOL ;-)

Have a FAB time at Cats!!! I'm jealous - I love musicals!!

Jenny said...

He is very cute! Hope you all enjoyed Cats and WTG fellow PI! I'm putting my share towards the August add-on

Mrs Frizz said...

I love the pic - but ewwwwwhhhhh to the ashes ... gorgeous tho.