Wednesday, 9 January 2008

New Header

After figuring out how to make a header I had another go. Although I loved the photo in my first attempt I didn't like how it looked as a header. I had this altered word and thought it would look good in my blog header and I am happy with it. Trouble is that now that I know how to make a header it will probably change regularly because I am a creature that needs change regularly!

So what do you think of my new look? I altered the word myself a few months back. The blue is the highlight colour I want in my craft room. Well truth be known I would like to paint the room that colour but I have to convince Steve first!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Looks fantastic Yvette. Well done!

Love the word too. How creative are you?!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it!!