Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Tobyn has a HUGE smile on his face!!!

My regular morning e-mail check showed an anonyous comment on my blog. When I read it the writer says she is Rick Riordans wife, the author of the Percy Jackson book. My cynical self isn't sure if it really is, but it is possible. Thanks to blogstats I know that the visit came from San Antonio, Texas, which is where Rick Riordan and his family live. Anyway, it doesn't matter because who ever the wonderful person was, they have made Tobyn's day!!! He believes that is who it was and he really does feel like a HERO today.

So THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat! I hope it really was from her. And even if it wasn't, I'm happy that it made Tobyn smile again :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey thats awesome. Like you said it put a smile on his face so I say that in itself has been priceless.

Vicki said...

Hi Yvette - just popped in really to say Hi. Off now to have a read of your blog but a quick scroll has revealed some fabulous photos.
Catch you next time.

Anonymous said...

How cool and thoughtful of the person and a big smile on a kids face is the best reward!