Saturday, 2 February 2008

Day 2 of 29 nights

On a roll, 2 down 27 to go.

Todays photo was another challenge because someone has played with the settings on the camera and all my photos are coming out really dark. So this photo I have photo shopped to get it lighter.

Tobyn got a milkshake maker for christmas and is enjoying making his own chocolate milkshakes. He came up with a new recipe because we ran out of nesquik. So he decided to add chocolate yoghurt instead. I think he is happy with the result but would rather have the nesquik.




Thank you Angela for your guide to adding links. Now lets see if it worked.

I am going out tonight and I don't want to go. A friend is leaving for Auckland and there is a farewell for her tonight. I don't think I know anyone else going. It is woman only and we are to take a plate. A lot of her friends are through her daughters school and they are mostly SAH domestic godesses. I am nervous. I know in the end it will be fine, but I really don't like these situations. Wish me well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see links so well done you did it.....you don't need luck for tonight because you will be fine. As a famous quote says "fake it till you make it" And most of all you will find that a lot of the others will feel as you do. Have fun and report back on it.

Anonymous said...

Wow cool shot, weird I was thinking about making a milkshake today with calciyum cause we had no icecream hee hee see ya tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Yep: I'm in the "fake it til ya make it" camp as well... it does wonders. In any case, I hope the evening went really well.

I've just popped on cos I see you left a comment and I don't know why but I'm not getting all the e-mail from teh blog at teh mo so here's my reply... did ANY of htat just make sense? I don't know! :lol: Anyway... shampoo bottle wasn't planned - it just was... nothing in the house is currently tidy so you see all sorts. Hmmmm..... :lol: As for your very cool milkshake shot.. makes me WANT one. Now. Look forward to seeing what the rest of the month brings.

Anonymous said...

Cool shot, love the contrast of that bright green fancy 'straw'.
Hope you had a good evening last night. Know what you mean, I'm also of the 'fake it till ya make it' camp on those occasions;p

Unknown said...

Milkshakes are so great on a hot day aren't they.

Jenny said...

I am also shy so I'm also a member of the "fake it till you make it" club. I'm sure that you had a great time

Anonymous said...

Great photos for Janine's challenge, and I love the layouts you've been doing (previous posts) as well!