Friday, 1 February 2008

29 nights - DAY 1

Janine, aka mummymoo (see link to the side, if only I knew how to put links with names here!) Has set a challenge. A photography challenge. The idea is to take a photo every day for 29 days. Hopefully by focusing on the little things every day my photography might improve and I might get some cool photos to scrap. Unfortunately my first attempt is pretty lame. I don't like taking photos with the flash and I haven't got the brain to think hard about setting up a tripod tonight.
So I thought a bit and tried a few shots. DH was very confused and not all too happy at me taking photos of him with no top on the eliptical trainer. He also wasn't happy about the shots of his feet. So what I ended up with is a photo of how the living room looks after the kids are in bed. Toys in the toy box, blackboard clean and the rug straight. But if I turned a half turn around and took a photo of the family room, well thats another story LOL. DH is still confused about why I would want to take a photo like that and put it on my blog. He suggested I take an arty photo of a puzzle...not tonight my dear my brain is fried.

So here it is DAY 1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now where is DH's sence of adventure LOL loving your pic anyway and I so know how a tidy house can never happen with boys :)

Yay great to have you playing will pop back later tonight, see ya :)

Anonymous said...

see I like that shot because its real life. You can tell the story behind it which is this is what it looks like when the boys have gone to bed....awesome....

Angela said...

Oh, I so know where you are coming from on the messy rooms, and also on the photos of hubby, mine is not impressed when I try to get shots of him.

Linking in your posts, easy peasy. First type your sentence, and then highlight the word that you want to be your link. Go to your page that you want to be linked to, right click and copy the address. Right, now see up there, by where you change fonts etc, there is a picture, it looks like a paperclip on top of the world. Click on that, and right click and paste the address in the box, and hey presto, you're done!

Anonymous said...

Grins about the hubby, takes time for them to 'adjust', just keep working on him, eventually he'll cave in;p I like that shot, it's like the peace and quiet after the storm ( kids in bed) has passed, quietly awaiting another day.