Sunday, 29 July 2007

Whitewater world and more

We went to Dreamworld and Whitewater world again without Grandad and Grandma they had had enough of the theme parks by this stage. The weather had warmed up enough for the boys to not get too cold at the water park. Steve has been hanging out to go to a water park for so long!!! And they had a ball. I let Isaac had a quick go in the wiggles beach and he loved that too. He even went down a small water slide on his own and seemed to enjoy it. He absolutely loves the water so he was inhis element here. Check out this gorgeous photo of Tobyn and Isaac at the end of a slide.



Isaac and I left Steve and Tobyn to do there thing in the water park. I had hoped Isaac would sleep but he had other plans! Steve and Tobyn had an absolute blast. They went on everything except 2 because Tobyn was too short. Isn't it amusing that when he has his shoes on he is tall enough but without he isn't I would've thought they should adjust for that, go figure.

So moving on from all the themeparks we had done enough of that. We picked up rental cars and were more flexible. Steve, Tobyn, Isaac and I visited my Aunt and her family. It was so nice to see them again after 7 years. 2 of my cousins now have children though we only got to meet Tamika. It was awesome to see my boys get on so well with her. Tamika is 4 and Isaac ADORED her, he started saying her name shortly after we arrived and he would then go around saying 'Mika, Mika, Mika' he still says it now when he sees her photo. We wished that we could have spent more time with them but with Steves parents there as well we didn't feel like we could go back again.

We then moved onto the Sunshine Coast. We stayed in a nice apartment in Caloundra but if I were to go back again I think I would stay in Mooloolaba, the beach there was more interesting and there was alot more going on. We really enjoyed climbing on the rocks and walking on the 'squeaky' sand.

Isaac absolutely loved the sand and didn't want to leave. I love these 2 photos of him enjoying the sand and Steve potato sacking him away.





I love this photo of Isaac and I but



Look what happened a couple of seconds later, he threw sand over me and got it down my front and Steve managed to snap it LOL.



And Tobyn got to do this bouncing bungy thing something he has been dying to for ages! He loved it. He struggled to keep the momentum up but every time the guy gave him a boost and he flew into the air he had a HUGE grin!!!



OK I am going to publish this and then do the last Oz instalment then I can carry on with normal blogger activity.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fantastic, Yvette! Looks like soo much fun; the photo are great and I'm enjoying reading your journalling