Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Got the scrapping mojo!

So I have been scrapping quite a bit since I have been back from Oz, I am not sure if I am inspired or just that I have a little more time. Why do I have more time? Because I have had a 9 year old at home for the past 3 days and I can't go anywhere! So that means I get my housework out of the way early while the boys watch blue clues. I get Tobyn doing homework before lunch and play with Isaac. We all have lunch I get Isaac to bed, Tobyn does some exercise and then has some time on the computer at which time I SCRAP!!! It has been so wonderful. Here is some of my work for you to puruse. I am happy with how my scrapping is going at the moment. I am trying to have a go at new things, I have even signed up for a challenge at scrapbook essentials. I don't expect to get anything, but it will be good for the inspiration and getting 7 layouts done over 7 weeks! I gave myself a goal at the beginning of the year that I would get 52 lo's done this year, so far I have done 23, not halfway but getting there!

This layout of Tobyn I LOVE. I used junkitz which is gorgeous. I wanted to keep it very simple to highlight the photo of Tobyn which I also love, even though he isn't looking at the camera.




The next layout uses a photo I took as my 'homework' when i did Mandis photography class at scrapbook outlet. I have had the photo printed since then which was back in May. Finally I had the inspiration to put it on a layout! It is kind of feminine/christmassy colours but I love it.



This lovely girly layout is the first girly layout I have done that isn't about me!!! It was so nice to use pinks and purples! My Aunt gave me this lovely photo of my cousins daughter and I knew I had to scrap it straight away. We met her while in Oz but more on that later!



I hope you have enjoyed looking and I thank you for visiting, I love having visitors, must be my inner actress I really do like the attention LOL

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are just lovely, Yvette

Hannah said...

Beautiful layouts, Yvette! Don't you just LOVE IT when the mojo returns?! Especially when it's been away for a while!

The SE comp should be LOTS of fun, I'm excited about it!

Ilka said...

Gorgeous Lo's indeed! Good on you for challenging yourself, hope you have a lot of fun with it! Your mojo is shining through all those LO's!