Tuesday, 12 June 2007

What do you do when it is raining?

Scrap!!! I have been having withdrawl symptoms from scrapbooking so today I HAD to do some. I finished one layout and completed another. That makes 3 layouts from the April kit and I still have plenty of paper left. This is the first layout I have done of Steve on his own and when i was looking for a recent photo of him the only one I could come up with is from 2 years ago, going to have to rectify that!



Last night Steve decided that Isaac needed a hair cut. We took him about 2 months ago and he was too interested in looking at what Gemma was doing. Our friends mentioned that April cuts Samuels hair so Steve thought we could do the same. Well Steve is cack handed he can't even cut a loaf of bread straight. So after watching him for a while I suggested I have a go. I was doing ok and then Steve wanted another go, by this time Isaac had had enough and was moving quite a bit. Well poor Steve snipped his ear :( He felt awful! So no more cutting hair ourselves, which I am pleased about, I didn't really want to do it anyway. Fortunately Isaac has forgotten, I was able to straighten it up while he sat on my knee watching TV this morning.

2 comments:

Lara said...

ouch at the hair cutting! cool LO - love the perspective on the photo

Jenny said...

Nice l/o! My DH cuts our boys' hair - he made a complete mess the first time but now it's perfect