Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Birthdays, Marathons and New curtains

I really shouldn't leave it too long between blogs because they end up as novels. I have a lot to say and need to get it down before we leave for Oz tomorrow. Right now I really should be washing floors and doing the last of the packing but I am a great procrastinator!

Heaps has happened in the last week! My big boy turned 9 yesterday. We had a small party on Saturday. Tobyn invited 4 friends and they came here for pizza and a couple of games before we took them to the swimmimg pool and bought them slide passes. They seemed to all have a great time! And 4 hours flew by! A few snaps follow.





NEW CURTAINS!!!
I am so excited because we finally got our curtains and it makes such a difference to keeping the house warm. We have had blinds since we moved in last August but there were gaps around the edges. We are SOOOO happy with how the curtains turned out. I absolutely LOVE the boys curtains. And I am happy with the richness of the others.

What do you think?

Isaacs room



Tobyns room



Our room




The kitchen



And finally the family room





OK I am going to finish this post here before I lose everything. I will do another post with Steves HUGE achievement on the weekend.

No comments: