Wednesday, 28 March 2007

So cute and cool

Well I was watching The View today and it was Rosies b'day. Her wish for her b'day was to have a whole show of musicals so her wish was granted. The 1st was Les Mis, well this stopped Isaac in his tracks, he stopped right in front of the TV and was transfixed, it made me so happy! He loves music of any sort but I have noticed things with a good beat and tune really capture him. I decided to put the whole movie on and just have it running while we were doing things, had to stop it to pick Mr T up from school but put it back on when we got home, well Mr T was also very interested in it and was asking LOTS of questions and then the historical questions came and the what if it happened now questions, mr philosphical he is, but I love it!

No comments: