Thursday, 29 March 2007

Oops

I was creating a new layout today and all was going well. It was a double page which I struggle with but I was liking how it was turning out. I had all the photos stuck down and waiting to finish the rest. Hubby arrived home and he saw the title 'a snapshot of New York' and he said but that and that and that are not in New York they are in Washington, and he was right!!! Grr, I was very annoyed with myself, of course I know The Whitehouse is in Washington, DOH. Fortunately they were easy to remove and I had a couple of others I could replace them with, WHEW! Gotta see the funny side of this, I do rely on Steve checking my work for a few things like grammer, placement and obviously now I need to get him to make sure I have the right photos for the layout LOL.

2 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Hi Yvette,
It's been fun playing games with you today at Scrapbook Outlet! We are a household of 3 girls and one boy.......needless to say Hubby wants to leave home for most of the month!!!!!!!! LOL
I know what you mean about Hubby pointing things out, my Hubby (Steve) does the same, it can be very frustraing sometimes.
Take Care

Yvette said...

Yay my first visitor comment. Thanks Sharon, for the comment and for helping me get my 100 posts at SBO!